- Creating videos for at-risk teens & young adults to help balance mental health disorders.
- Hosting online and in-person instruction for High School students who suffer from anxiety.
- Scholarship sessions for families at the Calming Kids Headquarters.
- Scholarships for IMAGINE an organization for special needs kids & teens.
- Scholarships for Family Learning Center, a diverse low-income preschool.
- Training scholarships for yoga teachers.
Other ways to give
If you shop at King Soopers, now there is an easy, cost free way to support CALMING KIDS!
Just go KingSoopers and Sign In.
If you have never set up an online account before, you will need to give an email address and create a password. You will also need to enter your King Soopers Loyalty Card number (found on the back of your King Soopers loyalty card), and an alternate ID, which is your phone number.
Once you are in your account, go to the Community Rewards link on the left.
Search for CALMING KIDS either by name or use the code JG591 and then click Enroll.
If you have any trouble, call 1 800 576-4377 and a customer service rep will help get you set up.