- The Check In Poster is appropriate for all ages, including adults.
- It is an acronym: an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word.
- It is a stand-alone poster, yet it is designed to be used with the Calming Kids self-regulation posters.
- Checking in is the first step toward self-regulation.
- Students find this practice extremely relaxing and centering.
- See our free video demonstrating the Check In process: Calming Kids – In-class films – StreamLearn